In 1934, a group known as the Salvation Patrol was commenced in Mexico by Alejandro Guzmán. In October 1937, he was presented with a flag by General Evangeline Booth at the USA Southern Territory Congress in Atlanta, Georgia. The Salvation Patrol then became absorbed into the international Salvation Army, operating under the supervision of DHQ in Dallas, Texas, later becoming part of the Latin America North Territory. On 1 September 1998 it was made a command in its own right and, on 1 October 2001, it became a territory.
Territorial Headquarters: San Borja #1456, Colonia Vértiz Narvarte, Delegación Benito Juárez, México 03600, DF
Apartado Postal 12-668
tel:  5575-1042; 5559-5244/9625
fax:  5575-3266
Country included in the territory: Mexico
Language in which the gospel is preached: Spanish